Update: Congratulations to Cyndi (comment #1), winner of the Blue & Green Giveaway! This contest is closed. Thank you to all who participated! -NB
I love blue and green (my favorite colors).
And I love finding super cute stuff for really great prices.
And I love sharing these treasures with friends.
So… because I love blue and green, and because I love cute kitchen stuff, and because I think one of you deserves a special treat, I’m opening up a giveaway for the following items:
So to recap, that’s:
Two (2) Crate & Barrel cotton kitchen towels in super cute patterns
Eight (8) Chantal oven & microwave-safe 1/2 cup ramekins in green, and
Two (2) cute honeycomb-patterned silicone mats for handling hot ramekins
Please read all the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this blog to participate. One entry per person, please.
2. Use a legitimate e-mail address so I can contact you. It will not be shared.
3. You must be a resident of the U.S. with a mailing address (no P.O. boxes).
4. This giveaway closes at 6:00pm Central Time on Friday, November 4th.
5. The Complete Package will randomly draw one winner from all entries.
6. The winner will be notified by e-mail. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be drawn. (Please don’t make me do that!)
7. Once I have a confirmed winner, I will post an announcement on the blog.
The disclaimer portion of this post: All prizes were purchased by me (aka NanaBread) with my own cash money. No portion of this giveaway was donated or sponsored in any way. I’m just a girl, standing in front of a pile of cute kitchen stuff, asking you to love it. And if you’re the first to name that convoluted movie quote reference, I’ll give you a second entry. Good luck to all who enter!