This is what my hair currently looks like:
Was it my intent to grow my hair out like a 70’s pop icon? No, it was not.
Do I want a “shag”? No, I do not. Am I happy about this? No, I am not.
This is what I’d like my hair to look like:
I don’t need the blonde part or the dark roots, but I would like to replicate this hairstyle, if that’s not asking too much. I wouldn’t mind having her figure, either. Early Meg Ryan was pretty hot.
Here’s my problem in a nutshell:
1. It’s been at least 2 months since my last haircut.
2. It was not my intention to wait 2 months between haircuts.
3. My hairdresser seems to be missing-in-action.
4. When I call my salon and they do set an appointment, she cancels.
5. 95% of the time, when I call they say she’s out sick or not coming in.
6. If she has quit or moved to a new salon, they should just tell me.
7. I’m way too nervous to try someone else out of the blue.
8. I should just suck it up and try someone new.
9. Is anyone else wondering why it costs $75 to cut short hair?
10. I’m starting to look like 1970’s-era David Cassidy.
PS – Yes, he was hot… but I don’t want to look like him.
PPS – Does anyone have a Flowbee I can borrow?